The Founders of The Schools Trust have an enviable reputation for building exceptional schools; which include schools in major capitals of the world such as Beijing, Moscow and Kuala Lumpur. With extensive experience working in different jurisdictions and legal systems, as well as pioneering the development of a co-curriculum programme in conjunction with local educational authorities. We are an organisation dedicated to traditional educational values in line with its British heritage.
The vision of The Schools Trust is to be an exemplary educational institution, dedicated to the proposition that every child should be inspired to achieve extraordinary success. This is realised by instiling in them a love for learning, a relentless pursuit of ambitious goals and respect for core values in line with the very best of our British educational heritage.
Our mission at The Schools Trust is:
To build World Leading Schools.
- Ensure our pupils are safe and happy.
- Expect honourable, kind and well mannered conduct.
- Uphold the highest standards in everything we do.
- Provide exceptional learning environments and experiences.
- Seek and retain the very best teaching professionals.
- Instil a love for learning and a relentless pursuit of excellence.
- Positively influence their community.
Former Trustee Schools
The Schools Trust has an international worldview; one that sees people and places around the world inextricably linked together. An international worldview leads to greater wisdom and understanding, more opportunities in life and better outcomes for the world at large.